Mr. Prateek MishraSr. Trainer
Embedded System and IOT
Embedded System and Robotic with Internet of Thing (IOT) - Bhopal
TechSim+ presents complete hands on training in Embedded Systems & IoT. This course is designed to clear your concepts in embedded systems & IoT using complete practical approach. You will develop various interesting & innovative projects during this course.
- Lectures 15
- Duration 15 Days
- MemberShip Yes
- Projects Yes
- Skill level Basic to Advanced
- Language English
- Assessments Yes
Master in Embedded Systems and Robotic with IoT is a Flagship course conducted by TechSim+, it’s an interesting course which prepares you as matured Embedded & IoT Engineer, and puts you in future track. It’s designed carefully to utilize the study period effectively and train you to the skills essentially required by an Embedded and IoT Engineer. During Training you will get components for Hands on Practical.
- Hands on Practical based Training.
- Get Certified By IIT'S and NIT's.
- Get Certified by TechSim+
- Strong your practical Experience in Embedded System.
- Make IOT Projects with ESP and Raspberry-Pi
- Learn How to Connect Google Assistance with Your IOT Devices.
- Get one Year Membership with TechSim+
Step - 1: Introduction of Embedded System
- Introduction of Embedded System.
- Why do we Embedded System?
- Microcontroller Vs Microcontroller
- Types of Microcontrollers
- BASIC introduction of C
- Bitwise operators and logical operators
- Array and String
Step - 2: Working with Arduino
- Introduction to Arduino
- Architecture of Arduino
- Digital Input and output pins
- Interfacing Output Devices with Arduino
- Interfacing Input Devices With Arduino
- Introduction of Serial Communication
- Controlling Devices using Computer And Android Mobile Phone
Step - 3: Basic Electronics and Circuits
- Digital Logic and TTL Logic
- Introduction of Multimeter
- Power Supplies (Electrical and Batteries)
- Switches using npn and pnp Relays
Step - 4: Introduction of Various Type of Sensor
- IR Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- DHT11 Sensor
- Smoke Sensor
Step - 5: Interfacing I/O Devices and Sensors with Arduino
- IR Sensor
- Interfacing Led
- Interfacing Digital Sensor
- Interfacing Buzzer
- Interfacing of RFID & BT Module
Step - 6: LCD Interfacing
- Type of LCD
- Intro to LCD
- Display character and string on LCD
- Display digit on LCD.
- Moving pattern on LCD
Step - 7: Introduction of Serial Communication
- Intro to Serial Communication RS-232 Protocol.
- Programming of Serial Communication
- Controlling Device Using Serial Communication.
- Interfacing Bluetooth
- Interfacing RFID Reader
- Controlling Devices using laptop and Mobile phone
Step - 8: Introduction of Relay
- Intro to Relay
- Working of Relay
- Interfacing Relay with Arduino
- Controlling home appliances using Arduino and Relay
Step - 9: INTERFACING OF MOTORS
- Introduction to Motors
- L293d IC description
- Types of Motors used in Embedded System
- DC gear motor programming
- Stepper Motor Programming
Step - 10: ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- ADC programming
- Voltmeter sensor using ADC
- Temperature sensor using ADC
Step - 11: Introduction of IOT and It's Components
- What is IoT?
- Why do we need IoT?
- Applications & IOT Architecture.
- Sensor and Cloud
- Introduction of Arduino & NodeMCU
Step - 12: Working with ESP Module
- Architecture of NodeMCU - ESP8266
- First Code on ESP8266
- Create Local Server by ESP8266
- Send Data From ESP to Local Client Devices
- Controlling LED from Your Mobile Browser
- Code ESP8266 and Connect with WiFi Network
- Send data from ESP to Cloud
Step - 13: Hands on Projects
- Visitor Counter
- Controlling Home Appliance using Android Phone
- High Temperature Alarm
- Voice Control Home Automation
- Motion Detector using PIR Sensor
- Distance Measurement
- And Many More Project's...
Mr. Prateek MishraSr. Trainer
Prateek is an entrepreneur and thought Leader in Artificial Intelligence deep-tech industries. He is a leading trainer with expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Deep Learning, Python, Embedded and IOT, Flutter, Julia Programming, Blockchain, and Tableau. He trained 5000+ Students.