Nikita ChoudharyTechnical Head
Core + Advanced Python with Django (Web Development)
With Advanced Python Training of TechSim+, master all the skills you need to develop complex and intelligent Python web applications, client-side applications, data analytics solutions, data transfer applications and much more. Learn the practice of code reusability by creating custom modules and libraries for later use.
- Lectures 35 - 45
- Duration 45 Days
- MemberShip Yes
- Projects Yes
- Skill level Beginner to Advanced
- Language English
- Assessments Yes
Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing. The training is a step by step guide to Python and Django (Web Development) with extensive hands on. The course is packed with several activity problems and assignments and scenarios that help you gain practical experience. At the end of this training you will be master in Python and Web Development with Django.
- Gain insight into the 'Roles' played by a Python Developer.
- Get Certified By IIT'S and NIT's.
- Work on Real Projects.
- Training based Hands on Practical and Projects
- Get one year Membership with TechSim+
- Placement Opportunity in Core Python Companies
Step - 1: Python Basics
- What is Python?
- Programming Language.
- Getting Started: Downloading and Installing.
- Variables types and properties.
- Strings types (raw, Unicode), properties, methods, indexing.
- sequencing, slicing, finding string in strings.
- Extracting Links from a webpage.
Step - 2: Conditional Loops and Statements
- Making Decision, Flow Control
- Logical, Boolean Expressions
- Loops (While loop), Break Statement
- Factorial using while loop
- Multiple assignment
Step - 3: Working with strings & List
- Structured Data – List
- List properties, indexing, slicing
- Nested Lists
- Mutation (of strings and lists)
- Loops (for loop) on lists
- In operator, index operator
Step - 4: Classes and modules
- Lambda Function
- Generator expression
- String formatting
- OOP Programming
Step - 5: Exception Handling in Python
- Understanding exceptions
- Try, except, else and finally
- Raising exceptions with: raise, assert
- Creating your own exception classes
Step - 6: Introduction to Django
- Required Python Knowledge
- Your First View: Dynamic Content
- How Django process a Request
- 404 Error
- Django Pretty Error Pages
Step - 7: The Django Template system
- Using the Template System
- Multiple Contexts, Same Template
- Playing with Context Objects
- Template Loading & Inheritance
- Using Templates in Views
Step - 8: Interfacing with a Database: Models
- Configuring the Database
- Basic Data Access
- Inserting and Updating data
- Filtering, Ordering & Slicing Data
- Adding & Removing Fields
- Removing Models
Step - 9: URLs Views & Forms
- Standard URL Configuration
- Resolving URLs to Views
- Function-Based Views
- Binding to User Input
- Custom Fields
Step - 10: Sessions, Users, and Registration
- Users and Authentication
- Logging In and Out
- Managing Users, Permissions, and Groups
- Activating the Admin Interface
- Customizing Admin Templates
- Custom Model Templates
- Create Authentication
Step - 11: Sending email
- Quick example
- The EmailMessage class
- Email backend
- Configuring email for development
Step - 12: Make Complete E-Commerce
- Start Project
- Connecting Templates
- Make Models
- Create Add to Cart
- Check Out
- Add Payment Method
- Integrate Payment Gateway
- Integrate SMS Gateway
- Add Admin Panel
- Add Category and Products
- Track New Orders
- Make Live your Project
Nikita ChoudharyTechnical Head
Nikita have a very vibrant and dynamic personality with great teaching skills. She had worked in a number of industrial project and hence have a very good knowledge of the current demand of recruiters. She have very good teaching skills that helps students to gain interest in the topic.
Prateek MishraFounder & Chief of TechSim+
Prateek is an entrepreneur and thought Leader in Artificial Intelligence deep-tech industries. He is a leading trainer with expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytic, Deep Learning, Python, Embedded and IOT, Julia Programming, Blockchain and Tableau. Prateek has Successfully conducted 200+ workshops.